Not only am I ashamed for leaving Viper Pilot off the of list of my current favourite 100 music acts, I am also incredibly humbled that Viper Pilot chose my blog as the staging ground for his upcoming aural assault upon an otherwise unsuspecting planet Earth.
While I would urge everyone to visit Viper Pilot’s page and download his smoove Busta Rhymes/Fatback Band/Daft Punk mashup, I feel I must also come to Viper Pilot’s defense, especially in light of recent criticisms from certain outlets of mass media (particularly the neo-con, capitalist agenda of Fox News).
You’ve come here for the truth, so let’s get our facts perfectly straight here:
- While his previous articles have called into question the cultural value of America’s real heroes in light of the moral uncertainties of the 21st century, Viper Pilot has not once publicly stated that he is anti-American.
- The purported photographs “demonstrating” that Viper Pilot’s Attack Glider was seen in the vicinity of the White House on September 11, 2001 have been conclusively debunked as hoaxes, fabricated by individuals with known ties to the NSA.
- There was and is absolutely no romantic association to be made between Viper Pilot and the Baroness Anastasia DeCobray. Nothing could be further from the truth, as in actuality, Viper Pilot is happily married to a wonderful woman from the opposite side of the world as Europe and the Baroness.
- Viper Pilot’s connections to COBRA are tenuous, as best. Aside from this, most educated individuals remain to this day unconvinced regarding President Bush’s baseless dismissal of this international non-governmental lobbying group as a “ruthless terrorist organization determined to rule the world.”
- Yes, Viper Pilot’s first album is going to be financed by James McCullen Destro XXIV. So what? Much like the late John Peel, Mr. Destro (a known philanthropist) has demonstrated a keen interest in promoting fresh talent and bringing their artistic works to a wider public audience.
I genuinely hope that this has cleared up any misconceptions you might have had regarding Viper Pilot and his growing body of work. Please visit his website today, download his first song, and take a stand for freedom.