Well, you’ll not feel it… provided you’re somewhere other than this West Coast.
It’s not often that I can say it, but this week was rather a busy one.¹ Not sure if this is all notable, but I…
- returned from a long-weekend trip to Saskatchewan. All the socializing was good fun, but tiring (perhaps not surprising, given how few friends I have in Vancouver)
- made two additional trips to the schmairport. In Richmond.
- was called in to teach for every day I was available (at last!)
- boiled all the water that came near my mouth
- upgraded from Ubuntu 6.06 LTS (Dapper Drake) to Ubuntu 6.10 (Edgy Eft)
- spent a few more hours in line to pick up my Wii
- through no error of my own, failed to see The Decemberists for the third time running
More on some or all of this in subsequent posts. Hope that you all have a great week.
1. “Busy” is a pretty relative term, mind you. I know that some of you get more done before lunch than I can hope to accomplish in a month, but trust that these were hectic times for me.